Saturday 3 July 2010

I really have gone and done it now

Nope I'm not kidding you, I have, I really have gone and listed some of my paintings on ebay after yesterday i thought what the hell what is there to loose  can always give peeps there money back if there not happy with what they have bought cant I, so I went and done it, I'm panicking over it mind  and GUESS WHAT I have a BID on one of them YIKES  so keep ya fingers crossed for me .

This is my ebay profile if you want to pop on over and take a lookie i kept the listings simple for now here's the link to my ebay.

Thanks so much to everyone that has given me the push to do this and thanks for the emails of support to.

6 comments:

Clare with paint in her hair said...

Whoop whoop!! congratz!!!

Fiona said...

Good luck Crissi - they look fab x

Lori said...

Yay, you! You go girl!

Lynn Stevens said...

Congrats I hope it goes way up and you get lots of bids! You go girl!

Unknown said...

How exciting. I'll have a peek. I came to see who you were when I saw the name on a comment. My maiden name was Harvey. Hope you have a wonderful price bid.
Karen

Lorraine said...

good on you and excellent..fingers crossed you get loads of bids